IoTA logic is a powerful industrial quality programming language for Forte controllers. It adheres to IEC 61231-3 international standard. The main advantage of this software is the ease of programming of any machine or process. The programmer doesn’t need knowledge of any high-level programming language. Practically any person with good knowledge of the process of machine functioning can start programming in a couple of hours. IoTA Logic consists of hundreds Function Blocks (thoroughly tested set of code designed to perform some function). The user just interconnects inputs and outputs of the block with inputs and outputs of other block and, or available physical inputs and outputs compile and download to the Forte controller and the controller start controlling. IoTA Logic has a powerful real time debugger and analyzer which further speeds up the development process.
IoTA Logic™ is the easiest, most powerful automation controller programming software solution available. Simply drag-and-drop function blocks on the screen and connect them to inputs, outputs and other logic by connecting virtual wires. You don’t need to be a programmer; you just need to understand the logic flow of the devices you wish to control. If you need assistance with that, our team of engineering professionals can help design anything from custom blocks to entire projects.
- Low-cost, save thousands of dollars compared to competitive systems. Software is free with your purchase of IoTA controllers.
- Save hundreds-to-thousands on training and certifications. No special training or certification required to use the software and can be learned in hours
- No line coding required, instead uses a simple drag-and-drop, IEC 61131-3 compliant, Functional Block Diagram (FBD) programming language
- Huge, growing library of basic and complex function blocks which can be connected and nested to create complex logic for entire systems, machines, or facilities
- Realtime debugging and compiling of programming gives instant confirmation of project success
- Programmers can use C programming if they prefer line coding or want to create custom blocks
- Realtime graphing of parameters simplifies debugging and allows for more accurate tuning of projects
- Remotely program controllers deployed anywhere in the world